If you are looking to go on a vacation that might be PROFITABLE instead of a loss, why not consider gold panning? Not only is panning for gold and other treasures fun, but you can also find treasures that can be worth enough money to pay for your vacation, pay off your car, or even buy a new home! Below you will find a list of some of the best places to take a gold panning vacation. But first, let me tell you that you can actually Gold Pan right in the privacy of your own home! Here’s a really unique opportunity that you can use to try out panning prior to planning a gold panning vacation. There’s a company online that sells and ships loads of gold panning dirt (referred to as “Pay Dirt”) directly to your home. And the cool thing is that every load of dirt DOES have something in it – gold, gems, etc. The one item I was interested in is the 2 fill pound of pay dirt for only $35. It has a guarantee of a minimum of 1 gram of gold in it – so you know that, no matter what, you’re getting something back. Here’s the direct link to order your own Pay Dirt sent right to your home.
Also, if you are looking to purchase low cost, high quality panning supplies, then be sure to check out Black Cat Mining. This company specializes in panning equipment. Black Cat Mining has everything from Metal Detectors to Gold Concentrators, Treasure Hunting Books, Clearance Items and more at mega affordable prices.
As mentioned, the list below contains several places you can gold pan at.
1. 120 patented acres at an old ghost town with several buildings dating from the 1870's. Full-time caretaker; hook-ups for water & electricity. Dump station, sanitary facilities and club house. Dredging and/or highbanking along Antelope Creek. Dry-washing, coin shooting. Year-round camping for up to 200!
1. Golden Slide Gold Mines Located on North Fork Yuba River, California. Opportunities for prospecting, dredging, panning, open pit and underground.
2. Roaring Camp PO Box 278 Pine Grove, CA 95665 USA 1-209-296-4100 Pan for gold, collect rocks, visit the Wildlife & Mining Artifacts Museum, and enjoy the beautiful Mokelumne River.
3. Jensen's Pick & Shovel Ranch PO Box 1141 Angles Camp, CA 95222 USA 1-209-736-0287 Gold panning & gold prospecting trips, groups welcome.
4. Lost Dutchman's Mining Association LDMA/AU INC. PO Box 891509 Temecula, CA 92589 USA 1-909-699-4749 or fax: 1-909-699-4062
5. California Duisenberg . 160 patented acres near Ransberg, CA. Club house, outhouse and exhibit barn. A well and sanitary facilities are planned for the near future. Camping for Up to 1,000! Drywashing and metal detecting. No water at present.
1. Scott River . Junction is 28 patented acres at the old townsite of Steelhead. No facilities or caretaker, but plans are underway for bathrooms, showers, clubhouse, dump station and well. Dredging on both the Scott and Klamath Rivers, highbanking, sluicing and coinshooting. Colorado.
2. Leadville Camp ... approximately 60 acres in the heart of one of Colorado's premiere mining areas. Enjoy the picturesque view of the Colorado Rockies. You can pan, sluice and dredge. No facilities at this time. Clubhouse, rest- room/showers are in the planning stages. Nederland Camp ... west of Boulder, offers 5 patented acres. No caretaker or facilities. Access by hike-in only. Lode mining for silver with some gold.
1. Georgia The Loud Mine ... just west of Cleveland, Georgia, has 39 deeded acres. Full-time caretaker. Clubhouse, dump station. Bathrooms & showers are planned for the near future. highbanking, sluicing, panning and dredging along Town Creek in the historic Dahlonega Gold Belt.
1. Nevada High Divide Property ... is 20 acres of patented property located just south of Tonopah, NV in Esmeralda County. This property was patented for Lode. This property is remote and only dry camping is allowed. No facilities
1. Mt Creek Gold Mine 41787A Gurley Rd. New London, North Carolina USA Contact: Bill Tucker Ph: 1-704-463-7749 Mountain Creek Gold Mine is one of Central North Carolina's best kept prospecting secrets. This is the place to come if you are looking for real North Carolina gold. Nuggets are rare the largest to date 1/2 oz. but are found on occassion. Fine gold is however plentiful. Equipment rentals include dredge and highbankers or bring your own. Camping rates. Located: Mt Creek Gold Mine is located in New London NC about 40 miles North of Charlotte. This is a place for the serious prospector. We have Dredging up to 5in, Highbanking, sluicing and panning. Camping is also available for more info.
2. Thermal City Gold Mine 1-828-286-3016 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Located in Western North Carolina's Rutherford County. Gold Camp, mining supplies, events, camping
1. Oregon Burnt River Camp ... just south of Baker, has 135 patented acres, sanitary facilities, clubhouse and several other buildings. No hook ups, but water is available at the full-time caretaker's house. Dredging and excellent high-banking along Burnt River. The Burnt River Camp has an additional 80 acres just downstream. The Cave Creek Property ... consists of 32 patented acres on Cave Creek just a short distance from the Burnt River Camp. This slender parcel takes in about a mile of Cave Creek providing members with plenty of Hunting ground. This property is good for Panning, Sluicing, highbanking and Dredging. Camping is available at the Burnt River Camp.
1. South Carolina Oconee Camp ... This property is located north of Walhalla, S.C. Approximately 120 acres of pristine wooded land with year round stream. Flake, Fine Gold, and nuggets are found here. You can dredge, sluice and pan. No facilities at this time. Clubhouse, restroom/showers and water are planned for the near future. North Carolina Vein Mountain ... This 130 acre private property is the most recent acquisition of the LDMA and is located in one of the richest gold bearing areas of the eastern gold belt. Gold ranges from fine to flake and is plentiful. Historical reports give the property a good potential for large nuggets.
Type it in below and get instant results from
ONLY THIS SITE!